Responsible for the accurate and timely delivery of stock in order to meet the customer demands.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Check order thoroughly when loading and unloading goods against the invoices provided, ensuring the customer receives the correct order.
• Transport orders in a timely and safe manner.
• Report breakages
• Operate assigned company vehicle in a safe and considerate manner.
• Provide an effective communication link between customers and the company.
• Drive vehicle to and from destinations, adhering to traffic laws.
• Read and interpret maps and driving directions to plan the most efficient route to the customer.
• Fuel the assigned vehicle.
• Inspect vehicle daily for safety, fuel, oil and water before departure.
• Keep the assigned vehicle clean inside and outside.
• Maintain vehicle in good working condition.
• Maintain accurate, up-to-date records on trip sheets, vehicle maintenance, fuel purchases, incident reports, accident reports, vehicle condition reports and other records that are requested from management.
• Inform supervisor of any vehicle problems.
• Act in a professional manner while conducting deliveries.
• Attention to detail
Desired Experience & Qualification
• Trust worthy
• Team Player
• Load and unload delivery goods.
• Valid code 10 driver’s licence with PDP
• At least 1 to 2 years working experience
• Must be physically fit
• No Criminal Record
• Hard working individual.
• Enquire about the position call +27673430419
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: R16,870.00 /month
• Driving: 2 years (Required)
• Valid driving licence (Required
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.